What is God saying prophetically here at the end of 2020, going into 2021?
There have been three consistent, repeating prophetic words and themes during 2020 about 2021. Three is often a prophetic number of confirmation. Yet, beyond simply having a numerical prophetic confirmation this year in 2020, there has also been a repeating theme over and over and over again about our transition as God’s people and church going into 2021.
1. “Out of the bitter, something sweet shall come.” This is something prophet Kim Clement prophesied while talking about the upcoming Trumpet prophecies. I originally thought it was for 2017, but it become clear since, that this is about 2020 going into 2021. I’ve heard the Holy Spirit speaking this throughout the end of 2020. It also corresponds with everything else I’ve been hearing prophetically and seeing in dreams during 2020.
3. “What was meant to be a curse shall become a blessing.” This is again something I believe I first heard prophesied by prophet Kim Clement pre-2015. I didn’t pay much attention to it, and it never stuck in my mind. Then at the end of 2020, I heard the Holy Spirit saying it, as association with “Out of the bitter, something sweet shall come”, I that is when I seemed to recall having perhaps heard Kim say it prior to 2015. Since I heard this at the end of 2020, I started hearing it repeated over and over again.
4. During the second week of December, a bible verse began coming into my mind and spirit related to Kim Clement’s, “Out of the bitter, something sweet shall come”. Interestingly, I have spend the past five years trying to understand the meaning of Kim’s “Out of the bitter, something sweet shall come”, and I simply didn’t have any kind of insight. Then in December 2020, a verse slowly began to form in my spirit and mind. It didn’t all come at once, it was just part of it, then by the end of the week, the whole verse was clear as well as who it referenced. It’s out of the bible story about Samson. It’s a modern version of Samson’s riddle, intended to fool the hearers who didn’t have discernment so they couldn’t understand.
Judges 14:14: “Out of the eater, something to eat; out of the strong, something sweet.” In this passage of the bible, Samson had given the Philistines, a riddle intended to fool them before his wedding. It referred to a time Samson had found and eaten honey out of the old carcass of a lion. Who was Samson? He was God’s appointed judge, at least until he was overpowered by the people around him, the Philistines, who deceived him and attacked him. They thought he was defeated, but at the last moment, God returned his strength to him and gave him victory over his accusers and those who assailed him.
5. On December 22, 2020, I posted a prophetic word to Facebook, Twitter, Parler and YouTube Discussions. “The goal of God’s enemy for the remainder of this year 2020, is to cause individual offenses and put you into an emotional and spiritual place of being offended, to isolate you. When you are isolated emotionally and spiritually, you become vulnerable to the enemy. Guard your heart, mind and spirit during this time. Do not carry any offenses into 2021. ” I also posted this on December 19, 2020.
6. On December 18, 2020, I posted this prophetic word that I received earlier, but at the time, didn’t seem ripe until the end of December.
“Why are you troubled, why are you discouraged? Instead have faith in me, trust that I am that I am and that I do what I say. I am for you, I am not against you. Have I not commanded you to be strong and courageous? Do not let your heart be weakened by the things of this world or the troubles that are surrounding you. Instead put your trust and faith in the hope that I am that I am, that I may take care of you in the days of trouble, that I may deliver you from the hands of trouble, that I may put in your mouth the words to speak, the words to say in your defense. For a new day is upon you, a new way, a new time, a new season, for I’ve called you out of from desolate places where there is no rain. I’m calling you into the garden, lush green garden, where rain and rivers flow. I am the garden keeper, and you are the gardener. This garden is a safe place protected from the things that can harm. See I have placed many angels around you who intercede on your behalf, to keep watch over you, to protect you, and whisper to you from my mouth and from my heart. So that you may be encouraged in the days troubles. Therefore do not be troubled, for I am with you and I will carry you under my wings. I will not let you fall, so be bold. Again I say, be bold. I am waking up my church, and I’m calling you to the forefront to prepare my way, do not be slack, instead draw near, for the time has come for you to arise and shine and shout forth like a lion. In this day.”
7. Finally, here during the last two weeks of 2020, I have heard over and over and over again. “Whatever you carry from 2020, into 2021 will continue with you in 2021.” “Do not carry any offenses with you into 2021, get rid of them now, leave them behind”. Over and over again, the Holy Spirit has iterated and reiterated that any of the garbage, bitterness, desolation, discouragement, doubt, disbelief, fear, hatred, grief, disappointment, or similar that you cross over with from 2020 into 2021 will continue to imped you, violate you and infiltrate you in 2021.
2020 has been the most turbulent year spiritually, physically and emotionally in modern history. It’s not what you want to follow you or inhabit your environment and space during 2021. 2021 is intended to be a year of great victory and freedom, despite the announcements and declarations of the enemy in 2020. Yet, if you embrace the report and declarations of God’s enemy, then that is what you will embrace and possess in 2021. The alternative is to embrace God’s report and declaration that “Out of the bitter, something sweet shall come” and “What the enemy meant as a curse, shall become a blessing”.
Embrace God’s proclamations and abandon those things the enemy has brought to violate you in 2020.